Over the past six months, the six remarkable health promotion ventures in RADIUS’ Slingshot Accelerator cohort have learned, grown, been tested, and laughed together.
As this cohort wraps up, you’re invited to a community celebration: part presntations from the ventures, part social innovation mixer – all awesomeness.
Your ticket ($10-25) includes your first drink. REGISTER HERE.
Come on out if you…
- want to learn about and celebrate these six health promotion focused social ventures
- want to connect with social entrepreneurs who are in the thick of things – share experiences, lessons learned, and helpful connections
- want to help us say thank you to the presenters, mentors, and supporters who have contributed to this Slingshot cohort
- are interested in the Slingshot program and want to find out more
- like spending time with a lot of fun, passionate innovators!
Who are the 2017/18 Slingshot ventures?
Dunya Media’s on-and-offline healthcare communications work builds healthy families across generations in the Canadian South Asian community, improving quality of life, reducing stigma around healthcare, and re-connecting people to their cultures while helping reduce the burden of cost on both citizens and the health care system.
Opthalight designs and manufactures portable smart ophthalmic diagnostic/monitoring equipment and software which provides a simple, digital alternative to conventional eye exams that are performed nearly 105 million times per year in the US.
The Good Stuff makes “ready-to-blend” smoothies: sustainably grown, whole food ingredients pre-packed frozen into delicious smoothie recipes. Just add water, blend, and enjoy.
Nomad Nutrition is a Vancouver based startup focusing on manufacturing healthy, organic nutritious meals for life on the go.
Richer Health teaches individuals and groups that are diagnosed with chronic degenerative diseases (lifestyle diseases) how to prevent, stop the progression of and even reverse their illnesses by switching to an evidenced-based nutritional therapy that uses organic, non-processed, plant-rich, whole foods and a natural detoxification protocol.
Cannabis Hemp Conference & Expo is the largest Cannabis Conference in Canada, featuring 60+ exhibit booths and a multiple scientific presentations and panel discussions over two days.